PEEKaMEET is the business networking app that creates opportunities for people to meet face-to-face to achieve their business and career goals. Check in and peek at profiles of other checked in, like-minded users. Send an ice breaker in-app chat and, if interested, meet face-to-face. Click the center map icon at the bottom of the app to see a list of nearby users, peek at profiles and discover like-minded people. Send an in-app chat to break the ice and if you have a common business interest, schedule a meeting at a nearby public place and meet face-to-face.
- Networking is simplified by checking in wherever you are or by viewing nearby users.
- Profile search features take the guesswork out of who to meet. Search by industry, job title, company, interests, alumni and organizations, and break the ice with the in-app chat.
- Check in and meet people wherever your daily routine takes you.
- Search nearby users and chat.
- Join nearby events and start networking with attendees before the event.
It's been said, "it's not what you know, it's who you know." PEEKaMEET helps eliminate missed opportunities to meet those that can impact on your business and career.
Networking is essential for success and with the right business contacts, your opportunities are endless and there is no limit to what you can achieve.
To create opportunities so that you never walk away from an event or place having missed an opportunity to make meaningful introductions.
PEEKaMEET was founded in New York by Brenda Geer, an outgoing introvert who has spent almost 20 years in the tech world. Working on fun and exciting new tech products has always been a thrill, but meeting new people was sometimes awkward and challenging and that is how PEEKaMEET was born.
PEEKaMEET, it's where introductions are made.